Friday, September 14, 2012

for the person I live for....


Short 'n' Sweet

You are the love of my life,
You are the one I look at this world through;
Getting married to you was my good-luck;
Seeing you every morning, every day is afresh 'n' new!!!
At times, I may not cry for every tear in your eyes,
I feel sad, I feel hatred within;
Past can’t be changed but as I look in the future,
I’ll strive hard to make your life glorified!!!
You’ve become a deep thinker,
Don’t get lost in the sea of thoughts;
Let me hold your hands forever,
We’ll fight together, as are difficult times always fought!!!
I love you and wanna say it day & night;
Whenever you miss me, just close your eyes;
If you don’t see me within;
Look around, I’ll be there on your right!!!
      -Raghav
for my lovely wife

5 comments:

Alok Gupta said...

Kya baat hai bhai Bhabi jaan ne toh aapko Sayar v banaya diya. Awesome Yaar !!! Beautiful feeling loved it ;)

A chaotic mind.... said...

arre nai aisa kuch nai alok :-)

Anonymous said...

Awaiting more posts!

Anonymous said...

This is precisely the important information I'd been searching for. Incredible blog. Very inspirational! Your posts are so good and also detailed. The links you come with are also very beneficial as well. Many thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really understand what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my site =). We could have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among us!