Friday, August 15, 2014

A bundle of Joy


I hold in my hands a bundle of joy,
a teedly-weedly princess, a teedly-weedly toy!!!
Look at your smile, a half crescent moon,
with all your cudly woos, the connection is naturally tuned!!!

A path less travelled, with your feet in my hands,
today's baby and tomorrow's toddler, one day, you'll hold my finger and stand!!!
I wish your hair do not groom to be like my hair curls :-)
it would've been fun having a boy,
it's super-awesome having a girl!!!
Your mum had to go through real tough times,
but with you around, the difficulties now are a distant chimes...
I thank your mum for making our wish come true,
You are my BEST LOVE baby, your mum is my FIRST LOVE too!!!
The poem is dedicated to my lovely daughter Smaira and my wife!!!

4 comments:

raghav aggarwal said...

i loved this poem.. ur first write up for our little one.. and i await to start our life at our home in delhi.. love!!

Unknown said...

Lovely Poem bro!! Congratulations to both of you :)

A chaotic mind.... said...

@ Minal
Eagerly waiting for you to be back...

A chaotic mind.... said...

@ Neeraj
Thanks bro for all the wishes..:-)